- BNTO (ben-toh) is Cuppow’s newest canning jar adapter for bringing food with you on the go! They took inspiration from Japanese bento boxes and created a conveniently shaped insert that separates a canning jar into two compartments so you can mix or dip like a champ.
- Made from BPA/BPS-free rigid plastic. Reusable and dishwasher safe.
- Product and Packaging made in the USA, from 100% recycled materials.
- 6-ounce BNTO lunchbox adaptor for use with a wide mouth canning jar (We sell single wide mouth jars-pint or quart-separately).
“A life cycle. Every product in our homes has one—from a scrub brush to a sponge. They’re designed and manufactured, serve out their purpose, get old and are thrown away. In the US alone, if one scrub brush per household gets thrown out every year, that’s about 120 million brushes ending up in the garbage.
Yes, you read that correctly—120 million.
And most of them are plastic (petroleum-based plastic) which means it takes about 1000 years before they start to break down.
Yes, you also read that correctly—1000 years.
But what if there was a scrub brush made from sustainable, biodegradable materials? One that would eventually break back down into those same biodegradable materials? And what if it was made in a factory with great working conditions and higher environmental standards? And what if it was ergonomic, worked great, and looked terrific in your home?
Well, that’s pretty much the thinking behind Full Circle.
You will notice on our packaging that we say “Sustainable. Made in China.” Many might think these two things are mutually exclusive, but that is up to the manufacturer. We look at the environmental and social practices of our factories to ensure they are up to standards. And more importantly, we are on the ground making sure they keep up those standards. Want some examples? We thought you’d never ask….
– Full Circle sources raw materials close to where all of the processes and packaging is done to minimize transportation.
– We ensure scraps and waste materials are recycled.
– We use recycled and FSC certified paper for our marketing materials and packaging
– We audit our factories according to the following: fair labor practices, health & safety, compensation & work hours, environmental conditions including air and water, as well as waste disposal.
We’re not perfect and do not claim to be, but we do closely monitor the environmental and social impact of our products. We look forward to expanding our initiatives and welcome comments or suggestions.”
The design, usability and affordability of Full Circle products makes them a store favorite!
Yes, there are a lot of accessories for Smartphones out there. The felted wool sleeves from Graf & Lantz keep your phone safe from breakage, provide a waterproof layer and become the small version of a purse, holding IDs as well as your phone. These felted sleeves come in a beautiful variety of hues, as well. RuMe has created a fun line of iPhone cases made from recycled aluminum, that fit on the back of your phone, adding fun graphics and protection at the same time.
“Traditionally made with wool, felt is considered to be the world’s oldest fabric. Although these days there are mainly synthetic fiber felts on the market there are still a handful of mostly European producers left that specialize in high quality wool felt. We import our custom felts from Germany which has a rich history of felt manufacturing that continues today. The felts we use are made of merino wool which is prized for its ultra fine fibers and soft feel. The natural oil content of the wool makes our felt stain and water resistant. Best of all wool felt is a natural, sustainable and biodegradable material.”
“RuMe is all about providing you with smart, stylish products you can reUse again and again; and our rCase Recycled Aluminum iPhone cases are no exception. Designed with our iconic patterns you can protect your iPhone in quintessential RuMe style. Each rCase is printed by hand right here in Denver, and top quality from start to finish is guaranteed.”